RE: [amibroker] Windows 7 AlertIF Sound Problem

Hello,

In looking through saved e-mails I came up with the below copies to help.
Nothing on "sounds".

Regards,

JG
>From 8/3 Keith McCombs:
here:

http://www.amibroker.com/x64/

blakerandy wrote:

I am running Vista Ultimate 64 bit OS.

Should I be running the 64 bit version of AB?

If so , where do I find it? I don't see it on the AB site.

Thanks, Randy

>From 7/10:
Yes you can run both 32 and 64 bit on single machine running 64 bit windows.
How? Simply install to two separate directories.
As of now the only reason to run 64 bit is to use 4GB and more memory.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com