Re: [amibroker] Re: Top gainers & losers in last 10 or 20 days

addcolumn (roc(c,10),"ROC");
filter = 1;
then sort in auto analysis window

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 3:17 PM, yp_1399 <yp_1399@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Quick market review gives gainers & losers of 1 day. i dont know programming that why asking here. If any members have the afl file, can you post the same in this group? thank you

Greets
YP

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "paultsho" <paul.tsho@xxx> wrote:

> If you want to do it in afl, you have to learn it yourself.
> Otherwise, try the Quick market Review feature of AB. it almost does what you want with a few clicks of your mouse buttons.
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "yp_1399" <yp_1399@> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm looking for AFL file which can generate list of stocks that are top gainers & losers in 10 0r 20 days. If possible a scan that can give a column along with the percentage of gain or loss.
> >
> > Greets
> > YP

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/