[amibroker] Re: Top gainers & losers in last 10 or 20 days

If you want to do it in afl, you have to learn it yourself.
Otherwise, try the Quick market Review feature of AB. it almost does what you want with a few clicks of your mouse buttons.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/