[amibroker] Need Help With Scaling Code

I've been messing with scaling into a long position but no such luck. Here is my scaling code:

The Scaling function should work like this:

1) Initial Buy conditions met, buy 20% position
2) First Scale in, buy 30% position if C < Entryprice
3) Second Scale in, buy 50% position if C < C[1]

p1 = 2;
p2 = 3;
p3 = 5;
p4 = 0;

fInTrade=False;
nSize=0;
nBars=0;
nTrade=0;
nBars=0;
ScaleIn=0;

for (i=0;i<BarCount;i++)
{
	if (Buy[i] AND !fInTrade)
	{
		fInTrade = True;
		CLast = C[i];
		ScaleIn[i]=p1;
		iBuy = i;
		nTrade++;
		nEntry = 1;
	}
	else if (Sell[i] AND fInTrade)
	{
		fInTrade = False;
		nSize = 0;
	}
	else if (fInTrade)
	{
		fScale1 = C[i] < CLast*.995 AND nEntry==1;
		fScale2 = C[i] < CLast*.995 AND nEntry==2;

		if (fScale1)
		{
			CLast = C[i];
			Buy[i] = sigScaleIn;
			ScaleIn[i]=p2;
			nEntry++;
		}
		if (fScale2 )
		{
			CLast = C[i];
			Buy[i] = sigScaleIn;
			ScaleIn[i]=p3;
			nEntry++;
		}
	}

}

//These lines were in an example but no idea what it does
//InPos = Flip(Buy, Sell);

//action = IIf(Buy, IIf(Buy==sigScaleIn, ScaleIn, 2), IIf(Sell, -1, 0));

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/