[amibroker] Re: barcount

Jules,

Great charts. Almost identical to those produced by MarketDelta. I assume you are familiar with the product...?
Is this all your own work...? Written in C# or C++...?
This is something quite a few users have wished to see added to AB natively for quite some time.

TIA

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/