Re: [amibroker] Re: finding pairs

Title: Re: [amibroker] Re: finding pairs

But how would you manage accessing two tickers while the AA scans only one at a time? We need capability to have, for example:

Ticker1 Ticker2 Correlation

XYZ ABC 0.867

XYZ JKI 0.867

DFG JKI 0.932

This cannot be done in the AA without some tricks.

btw, we do have string arrays in the form of Static and Set Variables.

herman