[amibroker] Re: TimeFrames: Is their use flawed?

Hi Dennis,

Not 100% sure what you mean... But what I do is actually just a simple collection of the Close for each higher TF. So if I for example want to calculate a 10 periods Moving Average for a 5 min TF, I collect the Close of each 5 min period for the last 10 times. Basically in 1 min chart interval, I step 5 bars collect Close value, and continue like that for 10 times.

Jorgen

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/