[amibroker] Re: coding help request- higer values...

Hi MIke:

Thanks for your correction. my basic idea is to suppose i have a buy signal; that buy signal's bar has to be of higher value that the last bar where anothe rbuy signal occured.

suppose for example i want to buy on pivot low signal,but i want to add a codnition to it that if this pivot is of higer value than the last pivot low that occured;

this way i would know if the stock is in short trend or not...as tredning stocks should create higer pivotlows in itsd way up....

so, i want to refence the last pivotlow

like we refer last clsoing pice as C>ref(c,-1) how it could be done for pivotlow Pivotlow>last pivotlow....

Any idea would be aprreciated and thanks in advance for you help.

Regards,

Shahariar

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/