[amibroker] Re: Portfolio Manager ...

Keith
I have been using FundManager for a few months now.  I also love the auto trade download.  It's not the most intuitive program I've ever used, so took a bit of playing around to get the cash account working, but if you persist it all falls into place.  The cash account is set up as just another "investment", which may seem odd but works fine.  Adding interest as a reinvestment, of so many shares, again differs from most portfolio managers, but the reality for me is its the best I've tried and after the learning phase, is easy to maintain.
I have no intention of linking it with Amibroker though.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/