Re: [amibroker] PlotShape

try this

Short = 1; // add this so it will have some entries
Cover = 0;

ApplyStop( stopTypeNBar, stopModeBars, 1 );
Equity(1,0);
CoverPrice=O;

PlotShapes( (Cover>0)* shapeDownArrow, colorRed, 0, H );

Equity(1); will only give results after a backtest, Equity(1,0); will
show it on the chart without backtest. It assigns a number to the exit
signal, in this case it would be Cover==5. See help for equity or
applystop for the list of numbers.

--
Cheers
Graham Kav