From: Thomas Z. <tzg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, August 2, 2009 6:08:57 AM
Subject: RE: [amibroker] PlotShape

Hello,

You need to plot the price and to call Equity(1).

Short = Cross(C, MA(C, 50));

Cover = 0;

ApplyStop( stopTypeNBar, stopModeBars, 1 );

Equity(1);

Plot(C, "Price", 1, 128);

PlotShapes( Cover* shapeDownArrow, colorRed, 0, H );

Thomas

www.PatternExplorer .com

How can I use PlotShape to plot something like this

Cover = 0;

ApplyStop( stopTypeNBar, stopModeBars, 1 );

CoverPrice=O;

I want to do

PlotShapes( Cover* shapeDownArrow, colorRed, 0, H );

I can't seem to get the shape for the cover on the chart but I can get the one for the short. Thanks

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroke r.com/feedback/

http://www.amibroke r.com/devlog/

    http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/amibroker/