[amibroker] Re: How to see in chart window the AFL loaded with LoadFormula from JScript?

The AFL is indeed using a Title statement:

// Get the name of the active AFL.
ActiveAFL = StrLeft(_DEFAULT_NAME(),StrLen(_DEFAULT_NAME())-2);
// Header title
_N(Title = ActiveAFL + " - " + StrFormat("{{NAME}} Open %g, Hi %g, Lo %g, Close %g (%.1f%%) Vol " +WriteVal( V, 1.0 ) +" {{VALUES}}", O, H, L, C ));

Problem is that nothing is shown. What exactly do you suggest? Or were you asking a question?

Regards,

Franz

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/