Re: [amibroker] How to see in chart window the AFL loaded with LoadFormula from JScript?

  • To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] How to see in chart window the AFL loaded with LoadFormula from JScript?
  • From: "Anthony Faragasso" <ajf1111@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 13:02:48 -0400

could you use the TITLE = function.

----- Original Message -----
From: fmaurer01
Sent: Saturday, July 25, 2009 6:49 PM

Hi,

I want to do a AA.LoadFormula and see the loaded AFL in the current chart window.

The code base I use for that is:
AB = new ActiveXObject("Broker.Application");
Docs = AB.Documents;
AA = AB.Analysis();
ABDLoadDatabase(DestDataDir);
AA.LoadFormula(AmiBrokerDir + "Formulas\\just_an_AFL.afl") )

The AFL is loaded correctly, which can be checked by for exmaple loading the Backtest function: AA.Backtest();
But I do not succeed in seeing the loaded formula in the Chart Window.
Does someone know how to make a loaded AFL visible on the current sheet?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Franz

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****