[amibroker] Re: Possible to have different set of indicators "per symbol"?

Tomasz, it's very clear to me that Amibroker is a far more flexible an superior product, no question there.

I normally use layouts but what I would like is to scroll through my list of symbols (as you suggested) and have different charts based on the symbol or my customizations (again, just like in Metastock) ... for example, for some symbols (part of the same watch list) I would like to see the chart in OHLC for others in Candles without having to switch every time...

is this possible in Amibroker? Thanks.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/