[amibroker] Re: NAAIM Presentation -- How to Build an Effective Trading System

zz
I read your post, and I thought it was done in good taste and had a chuckle as well. it was also apparent to me you were linking it the post re workshop in melbourne. Yes, if you were prepared to spend 4 grand on the workshop, should at least spend another two on the land down under, and taste a vegemite sandwich.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNT7uZf7lew

Isnt Tomasz coming.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/