[amibroker] Re: NAAIM Presentation -- How to Build an Effective Trading System

Hello,

I have been offline so I am not sure what has transpired.

FTR

Actually this thread also contains a sub-thread, posted by Robert Griggs, on a presentation/workshop to be given by Howard, in Melbourne later this year.

Following the links, from this thread, I found that Howard will also be presenting to a technical analysts group in NZ, around the same time.

My post was just a little friendly banter, with Howard and our international members ....

.... I was pointing out to them that if they are thinking about travelling to Australasia, for the seminars, then they should also consider extending their stay to take in some sights.

With that in mind I wanted to point out that Australasia is not known for it's history (as is Europe) or it's culture (as is Asia).

It really is a place best known for its laid back atmosphere, open spaces and natural beauty, Milford Sound being the best example of a world class NZ walk and, for example, the Great Barrier Reef and Uluru being amongst the top iconic nature spots in the world.

I didn't expect that a little banter and humour would be deemed to be so offensive to some.

I am certainly sorry that a little humour and personal interaction distracted from the very good efforts of Howard and Robert.

Also, Tomasz I think you have made a rod for your own back by rewarding someone who used foul language and a bullying approach in this forum when they could easily have resolved the issue in private ..... still, you are the one who has the power to set the standards!

Regards to all,

brian_z

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/