Re: [amibroker] Re: RT Data(IB): Market Open Changes After Refresh

Title: Re: [amibroker] Re: RT Data(IB): Market Open Changes After Refresh

How do you collect the open price?

Did you force backfill?

did you try GetRTDataForeign("Open",Ticker)? This price returns null or zero until the open is defined/confirmed. Be aware that LastValue(C) doesn't always equal getrtdata(). I experienced this with both my simulated and the eDemo account. I do not have this problem with IQFeed.

If you use both types of data in your code you may experience synchronization problems. I am not sure which type of data is the more accurate or timely - anyone knows?

herman