[amibroker] How to convert this MS formula to AFL

Hi friends

I have the following metastock formula to be converted into AFL.
To my understanding, there are 3 issues to be converted, out of which I know solution for 2 of them.

1) assignment operator ":= " is to be changed as "="
2) "If" is to be changed as "IIF".

The third one is 'PREV' in metastock.  I have read the previous posts in this forum reg 'PREV', but frankly I could not be understand it as a non-programmer.

Shall be thankful for your help in converting this metastock formula into AFL.

Stop1:=If( PREV < L,
If(( H - 4.5*ATR(21) ) >= PREV,
( H - 4.5*ATR(21) ),
PREV),
( H - 4.5*ATR(21) ));

Stop2:=If( PREV < L,
If(( C - 3.5*ATR(21) ) >= PREV,
( C - 3.5*ATR(21) ),
PREV),
( C - 3.5*ATR(21) ));

StopLong:=If(Stop1>Stop2,Stop1,Stop2);

Stop1:=If( PREV > H,
If(( L + 4*ATR(21) ) <= PREV,
( L + 4*ATR(21) ),
PREV),
( L + 4*ATR(21) ));

Stop2:=If( PREV > H,
If(( C + 3.5*ATR(21) ) <= PREV,
( C + 3.5*ATR(21) ),
PREV),
( C + 3.5*ATR(21) ));

StopShort:=If(Stop1<Stop2,Stop1,Stop2);

If( ((Year()<=2008) OR (Year()=2009 AND Month()<=04 AND DayOfMonth()<=31)),
If((BarsSince(L<Ref(StopLong,-1))>BarsSince(H>Ref(StopShort,-1)) ),StopLong,StopShort),C);

Unquote

With best regards

UMR Perumal

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****