[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 5.26.5 BETA released

Hello Mr. Tomasz Janeczko,

Continuing with my recent post regarding the Symbol_Lock feature, you may want to consider introducing Interval_Lock feature also. It will enhance consistency, easier familiarity of features > and I will love both to be 11th option in their respective menus. For Visual Cues we could have a "S" and "I" inside respective locks.

Further, you may please have a look at "Analysis" > "Automatic Analysis" > "Sync Chart on Select CheckBox". In the enhanced Amibroker having Symbol_Link and Interval_Link features, there can be instances when a user wants to Sync Symbol but NOT Sync Interval. If there is a child checkbox of "Sync Chart on Select", by the name of "Sync Interval on Select", then it will be better.

Right now after an "Exploration" etc. we have to ensure that the active chart is the same interval as the Exploration interval (In case of multiple open Symbol_Linked charts having different Intervals).

Thanks again for regular new features,

With Regards

Sanjiv Bansal