[amibroker] Re: Multiple Strategy System

Tomasz,

Thanks.

I hadn't noticed that.... I will have a close look at what you did there (of course I am learning from your examples and benchmarking against them, as the starting point).

It is still good training..... also I want to extend it further so I need to walk through it from the ground up plus have control of everything as I go along.

In the end, if the old Backtester does everything I want, then it will be easier for me to use that, rather than maintain my own code.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/