Re: [amibroker] Re: Multiple Strategy System

Brian,

>>whereas AB's default BT is limited to reporting on a % of all trades.

Not true.
What you are trying with your "dream matrix backtester" seems to be actually
what so called "old backtester" did 10+ years ago.

The old backtester simply took all trades regardless of portfolio limitations
(virtually traded each symbol in its seprate virtual account).

Old backtester is still accessible usign drop down arrow on the "Backtest"
and "Optimize" buttons in the AA window.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com