[amibroker] Re: Multiple Strategy System

A little advice for anyone in the future that decides to duplicate symbols as a way to back-test multiple systems; make sure you set the "Max. Open Positions" in the back-tester settings (Portfolio tab) to a number large enough to accommodate all the duplicated symbols (e.g # systems times # symbols).  Duh..., I've wasted more hours than I care to admit trying to figure out why my combined systems produced output significantly different than what I would expect based on the individual systems.

Regards,

David

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/