[amibroker] Re: Multiple Strategy System

Tomasz,

Is there a way I could optimize() PostionSize for both strategies simultaneously e.g. when Strategy 1 is invested with 1% of Portfolio then Strategy 2 is invested with the balance of the account i.e. 99% and so on for all values or a selected range of values?

I am not sure where to put the optimize statement or if I can even do that.

Do you see any value in me doing that kind of opt?

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/