[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker default values for standard indicators

based on that:
Indicator - name - default periods
AccDist - accumulation/distribution - none
ADX - average directional movement index (AFL 1.3) - 14
ATR - average true range (AFL 1.3) - none
BBandBot - bottom bollinger band - 15, 2
BBandTop - top bollinger band - 15, 2
CCI - commodity channel index - 14
Chaikin - chaikin oscillator - 9, 14
GetChartBkColor - get the RGB color value of chart background (AFL 3.20) - none
GetCursorMouseButtons - get current state of mouse buttons (AFL 2.80) - none
GetCursorXPosition - get current X position of mouse pointer (AFL 2.80) - none
GetCursorYPosition - get current Y position of mouse pointer (AFL 2.80) - none
MACD - moving average convergence/divergence - 12, 26
MDI - minus directional movement indicator (-DI) (AFL 1.3) - 14
MFI - money flow index - 14
NVI - negative volume index - none
OBV - on balance volume - none
OSCP - price oscillator - none
OSCV - volume oscillator - none
PDI - plus directional movement indicator (AFL 1.3) - 14
PlotText - write text on the chart (AFL 2.80) - none
PlotVAPOverlayA - plot multiple-segment Volume-At-Price chart (AFL 3.20) - none
PVI - positive volume index - none
RequestTimedRefresh - forces periodical refresh of indicator pane (AFL 2.90) - none
RMI - Relative Momentum Index (AFL 2.1) - 20, 5
ROC - percentage rate of change - 12
RSI - relative strength index - 14
RWI - random walk index - none
RWIHI - random walk index of highs - none
RWILO - random walk index of lows - none
SAR - parabolic stop-and-reverse (AFL 1.3) - 0.02, 0.2
SetBarFillColor - set bar/candlestick/cloud chart fill color (AFL 3.1) - none
SetChartBkColor - set background color of a chart (AFL 2.80) - none
SetChartBkGradientFill - enables background gradient color fill in indicators (AFL 2.90) - none
SIGNAL - macd signal line - 12, 26, 9
STOCHD - stochastic slow %D - 14, 3, 3
STOCHK - stochastic slow %K - 14, 3
TRIX - triple exponential smoothed price - 9
ULTIMATE - ultimate oscillator - 7, 14, 28

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/