Re: Re[2]: [amibroker] Re: Brain fried, How do I plot a zero line on my MACD

Herman,

Sorry, that does not work.

What works is (Typing off the top of my head, untested):

MACDind = MACD( whateverParameters );
AbsoluteRange = MACD[LastVisibleBar];
for ( i = FirstVisibleBar; i < LastVisibleBar; i++ ) { AbsoluteRange = Max( AbsoluteRange, abs( MACDind[i] ) ); }
Plot( MACDind, "", colorWhatever, styleOwnScale | StyleNoLabel, -AbsoluteRange, AbsoluteRange);
Plot( 0, "", colorBlack, styleOwnScale, -1, 1);

BR,
Dennis