[amibroker] Re: Valuewhen issue

Something along these lines might do the job:

P = Ref(ROC(C,1),-1) > 0 AND ROC(C,1) < 0;//Peak
T = Ref(ROC(C,1),-1) < 0 AND ROC(C,1) > 0;//Trough

//Plot(P,"P",1,1);
Plot(T,"T",colorRed,1);

Flag = IIf(P == 1,2, IIf(t == 1, 1,0));

//Plot(Flag,"Flag",1,1);

BST = BarsSince(Flag == 1);//BarsSinceTrough

Plot(BST,"BST",1,1);

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/