[amibroker] Re: Multiple AB instances with eSignal

Hello Mr. Tomasz Janeczko,

The link you suggest, says that there are two files by the name of Broker.charts and broker.bcharts. However, I do not see these two files in my installation of Amibroker. Am I missing something.

With Regards

Sanjiv Bansal

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/