RE: [amibroker] Re: AmiQuote 2.11 - Yahoo Fundamental - Extra

What should be a good source?

Jean Paul

From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ton Sieverding
Sent: 06/13/2009 12:49 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: AmiQuote 2.11 - Yahoo Fundamental - Extra

Even when having the same data in de AmiBroker database as you can see in Yahoo Finance, does not give you the correct data. Our experience with Yahoo Finance is that the fundamental data they provide has a lot of garbage. So perhaps here or there - and I have not seen that already for fundamental data coming from Yahoo - AmiQuote messes up things. But 99% of the errors is in the Yahoo Finance database. I prefer to concentrate on the main problem and start with a good source ...

Regards, Ton.