Re: [amibroker] Re: AmiQuote 2.11 - Yahoo Fundamental - Extra

Frankly I do not see why there should be a bug in AmiQuote when WTI gives me the correct answer. What about Yahoo Finance and a messed up database ? It's not the first time that I see this. We have left Yahoo as our data provider because of errors ...

Regards, Ton.

----- Original Message -----
From: tipequity
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2009 10:01 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: AmiQuote 2.11 - Yahoo Fundamental - Extra

Thanks Ton. I tried WTI today and got the correct download. However, I still get wrong Shares Outstanding for SBS. The significant of this issue is to find out if there is bug in certain instances amiquote or not.I get "Yahoo finance offers no key statistics for this symbol" for CDB today. Would you please try to download SBS. TIA

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxps.com, "Ton Sieverding" <ton.sieverding@...> wrote:

> Not what I see. Everything seems to be fine with me ...
> Here you've WTI ...
>

> Regards, Ton.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/