From: Herman
Sent: Monday, May 25, 2009 9:02 PM
Subject: Re[2]: [amibroker] Sluggish mouse in Formula editor

Yes, i have these spurious copy/pastes too, I had that before but only rarely. Now it is frequent - I figured it was due to my sluggish mouse response.

Something has changed. I am just guessing but it could be the un-do buffer or copy-past buffer that is filing up....but why now, i don't think any of those features have changed for a long time. I must be doing something differently. A chart refresh could cause it (I have extensive ticker trees but they are usually not visible, my layout tab is usually open and on top) however why would that occur during editing?

herman

Monday, May 25, 2009, 2:41:49 PM, you wrote:

Herman,

I have the same problem, but haven?t been able to pin it down.

My observations:

Doesn?t seem to happen until I have done a lot of copying and pasting.  I can imagine some buffer filling up causing it.

Isn?t related to Indicator maintenance in my case.

When it occurs, it sometimes results in a spurious pasting of some little snippet in the wrong place, which I then have to locate and correct.  This can be frustrating!

Doesn?t occur when outside of AB, as in your case.

Grover