[amibroker] Re: Attn. Gurus: Newbie Trading Strategy Exercise Question

Correction.

The author of the first article is given.

In both cases the authors bio isn't provided so I don't know if they are claiming to be a professional trader, who is posting educational material for free, OR if they are selling goods or services OR if they were paid to write the articles (the articles in question are both hosted on commercial sites).

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/