[amibroker] Re: Corrupt RT Data, bet you have it???

Jerry,

The manual is out of date and inadequate in this area.

I agree with Razbarry ... as long as you have a backup you can do almost anything.

I uploaded a temporary file to the files sectioun of this board

AB_Data.PNG

It is a screenshot of the default ^DJI database installed with AB - V5.20 on XP

- there is only one broker.master, broker.watch, broker.workspace file, in the database root.
- most folders are empty
- they all only contain symbols except for Watchlist folder that contains one off  .txt and .tls files

Global layouts (default?) is in the AB root, along with Formulas, Formats etc and other global folders.

There was some good discussion on copying databases recently:

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/