[amibroker] Re: Intrabar entries

Murthysuresh,

Let us know how you go with Marcin's solution, it seems to make sense to me as well.

The only problem is that it may not be the ideal or most efficient way to do things, and it makes me wonder how quickly i can run the scans (every 5-10mins is okay instead of every minute but the faster the better).

One of my indicators looks back 50 bars and Im going to be scanning over 2500 symbols......

Nizar.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/