[amibroker] Questions....any help appreciated

I am excited about what I see so far as I review your software, but I want to make sure before I make the purchase I am clear about a few issues.  I have programming background if that helps.

1) When running the scan, backtest, and getting the results, can I add columns to the result page that display indicators value, like the RSI (14) was at 44  and ADXR at 23 on that date?

2) Can I write and display a result column that would contain the results of a customize exit formula, for example, if the stock gaps open 3% then sell, if not, then sell at next days open?

3)  Is it possible to write code that would rank a particular field within the scan, what I mean is, if I have a scan that picks up 12 stocks that meet the criteria RSI(14) value above 80 but I want to rank them based on their RSI(14) value, from greatest to least for each day and only display the top 3.  So for example, the result screen would only display the top 3 stocks with values 99, 97, 95 (as example) and not the other 9 whose values were greater than 80 but not the three highest?

Thank you so much for your time, any help in this matter is appreciated.

Bret

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/