[amibroker] Re: Rmath installation: (d)com replacement

Thanks for this JH. I have not yet upgraded myself to R's 2.9 yet, so wasn't aware of any issues. We will evaluate all new releases and then decide whether we need to actually upgrade the RMath plug-in.

PS

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/