[amibroker] Re: testing multiple systems simultaneously

At least you now realise it is not impossible to do it without CBT. Once you start thinking and working on your own solution, you will find that things like incorrect number of trades can also be fixed. I hope you will also realise that the solution lies within the user, and and not necessarily with Tomasz.

I believe this is also Tomasz's point.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/