Re: [amibroker] Re: Performance of anti virus programs

Thanks I was wondering about Windows Defender,,,,,, ran it a couple of times and it sure looked like a virus scanner......

Right now, on my dual boot, I have McAfee on the Vista side and nothing on the Win 7RC side....am going to stay that way for now..... my computer is sooooo much faster without anything clogging up the works....

The S/W for Win 7RC is pretty much in Beta anyway.....