[amibroker] Re: Expectancy - and related--specifically K-rato

<snip> I am one of those people who believe that choosing the objective function is
extremely important and should be done before serious system development.<snip>

There is a university course right there, all by itself!

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/