Re: [amibroker] Re: testing multiple systems simultaneously

Look for these:

Mar 16, 2009 - two backtest questions

Feb 25, 2009 -  How do two systems with two different positionsizes in one afl?

On Sat, May 2, 2009 at 3:32 PM, bh.hicks <bh.hicks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thank you for your suggestion.  While I am certain my Googling skills could use some improvement,  I'm sure you will be pleased to know I searched through over 1500 post yesterday looking for this information.  Perhaps you could offer some more specific search criteria?

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/