[amibroker] Communication between Amibroker and Metatrade4 to auto-trade

Hi Guys,

I read in forum that it's possible to get some communication between Amibroker and Metatrader4.
Someone was using Amibroker as a master to send trade signals to Metatrader and auto-trade his AB strategies.
The post is 3 years old and that thread is not active anymore.
The communication was based on csv files which might not be the most sophisticated, but the author claimed it worked very well.
Obviously an API based communication would be best, but ANY communication is better than none.

I build my own AB strategies and I want to use them with MT4.

Does anyone have got auto-trade working between AB and MT4 and would be willing to share his knowledge?

Any help or literature would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
vette9090

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/