Re: [amibroker] Re: OT: For those that have thought about trying SSD's

As I mentioned I will trying this out when I can get the time.  If your system has enough memory to hold all of the data that AB will be using then I don't think the SSD's will make a difference.

I do a lot of other things at the same time I'm using AB so I'm looking for improvement there.  I'm also interested in using an SSD in my older laptop and expect that to help a lot.

I'm a tinkerer and can't help myself when it comes to new technology.  I really want to try the 2 30gig drives in a raid 0 config...