Re: [amibroker] Re: Linking indicators to change when one parameter is changed ?

//pane 1

pds =
Param("pds", 10, 5, 100, 1);
pds =
StaticVarSet("pds", pds);
Title = "pds: " + pds;

//pane2

pds =
StaticVarGet("pds");
Plot (EMA(C, pds), "", colorRed);
Title = "pds: " + pds;

gmorlosky wrote:
Hmmm... Not quite what I need (or maybe I don't understand how it would work). My exact situation is:
1) I am running the same indicator (HeatMap) in the same window in separate panes.
2) There is a parameter, within the *.afl file of which formula to use when displaying the heatmap (Change% or BullBear or Volume Change).
3) I have set one to display Change% and the other to display Bullbear.
4) When I change the WatchList parameter on one pane I want it to change the WatchList Parameter on the other pane.

Thanks for any help.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "wavemechanic" <fimdot@xxx> wrote:

staticvarset() and staticvarget()

Bill