[amibroker] Re: Alpha, Semi-Transparent , or Translucent Colors

Thanks for that suggestion Tomasz. I did pretty much the same thing as that example. I was grateful that the text background was transparent, but it still can be hard to read when you are using candlestick charts that draw over the text.

I ended up putting the text in a separate panel just below the chart. Much easier to read and gets the job done. Even though the fractional blend would have been cooler, it probably would still be more difficult to read than the separate panel solution.

However, I am now experimenting with styleArea for the price chart and I am wishing I could make it semi-transparent so that I can see the grid lines through it. Perhaps you have an example of drawing an area price chart below the grid, or drawing the horizontal grid lines on top of the price chart?

Thanks,
Chris

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/