[amibroker] Re: What can a proven programming loser like me do with AB / AFL?

Thank you all for your kind advice, testimonials and encouragement. If I didn't try it in earnest now, I would feel really bad!

Let me get my programming fingers really dirty in the next weeks to mo9nths and I'll come back with any questions and frustrations to you. There will probably be a lot of the latter... ;-)

Samantha

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/