[amibroker] Re: What can a proven programming loser like me do with AB / AFL?

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Buzz M. Ross" <buzzmr@xxx> wrote:

> Hi, Samantha,
>
> I think you might benefit from the recommendations I recently gave to Warren in message #137101 regarding Howard Bandy's "Introduction to AmiBroker" book.  He describes the beginning foundations for programming that you need to learn in order to use AmiBroker effectively.  For someone like yourself, who is having difficulty learning to use the AFL programming language, there are many simple exercises to practice with.  At Howard's website (given in my previous message #137101), download some of the sample contents of the book and see if this would be of help to you.

Buzz,

Thanks for your comment. I will get the book and try to learn AFL and proper system development & testing. One thing is for sure - if I can learn it, then anybody can. I'll follow up on how it goes.

I would also like to thank here all the others for their kind comments.

Samantha

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/