[amibroker] Re: What can a proven programming loser like me do with AB / AFL?

Samantha,

Having used tradestation easylanguage for long years I was like you at first; I have only one advice: persist with your efforts because it is much worthwile: AFL language is much more powerful AND easy than anything I have known before. Once you "get" it you will want no other program. Usually when I have a trading idea while in my car or cutting the lawn in my garden it is only a matter of few minutes to translate it into AFL and see it on my charts. And I am NOT a programmer kind of person.

Try again!

Carl

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/