Re: [amibroker] OT: Driver Scanner

I use DriverAgent.  I was able to get my laptop working properly when all else failed.  Was it worth it to me -- Yep!

I forgot how much it cost -- must run a free scan first to find the price.  I hate that.  Usually walk right on by companies that do that.  I usually don't trust them.

Ara Kaloustian wrote:

Does anyone use a driver scanner to update drivers?

Is it worth having one?  ($29.95)

I am looking at Uniblue DriverScanner.... anyone familiar with it?

I ran a scan with the unregistered version and 21 of my 96 drivers are not the latest version ...

Thanks

Ara

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/