Re: [amibroker] How does AB handle daylight savings?

Being affected by double time shifts of summer times, US and local
Australian daylight savings I need to modify the ASX history each time
one zone changes. The Australian prices are all timed to the current
US time. Otherwise I get history with market times changing with the
season, 8am-2pm, 9am-3pm,10am-4pm. (the US times +timeshift received
for these are 8pm-2am +14hrs , 7pm-1am +15hrs, 6pm-12am +16hrs) The 3
times are because the daylight saving changeover dates rarely seem to
coincide between US and Australia
I have not found an easy way to make these historical changes, and use
the QT database as storage, except by altering the time shift of the
database (+/-1hr or +/-2hrs) and exporting the data at new times, then
deleting symbols and re-importing. then change the intraday market
times to suit.

I also download US intraday data, but because this is done with the US
timestamp there is no problem with changing for daylight saving. The
US market times do not change, only my local time difference to US
time.

--
Cheers
Graham Kav