[amibroker] Re: problem with intraday interactive brokers data

I like to add a comment as a Amibroker newbie. My trial of AB does NO report the Volume properly when I connect via the IB plugin. I'm getting Australian ASX data and this is frustrating especially in the Time&Sales window. Not sure if anyone is having the same issue.

regards

paul

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/