[amibroker] SET DATA START AND END DATES IN CHARTS

Hello Group,

I'd like to be able to control the start and end dates of the data plotted in a chart pane.  Is there some way to add code to my basic chart code that would create parameters that would let me set the start and end dates for the data plotted?

Regards,

Wave~Trader

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/